Life Goes On....

When is the last time you got rejection?

I don't even remember the last time I received it and felt pain, heartbroken and disappointment at the same time, until few days ago...

I love what I'm doing, yet got rejection to continue doing it, I admitted, it was hard. 

I need time to accept this situation, but before that I let myself to feel and accept those negative feeling and thought.

But of course I shouldn't drown into it longer, and since then, Life Goes On and Yet to Come from BTS keep playing on my playlist....

"... Yeah, the past was honestly the best 

But my best is what comes next 

I'm not playin', nah, for sure

그날을 향해 숨이 벅차게  

You and I, best moment is yet to come 

Moment is yet to come, yeah"

I know those song not truly what BTS mean, but it comforts me a lot, especially in my current situation.

Like an echo in the forest 

하루가 돌아오겠지 

아무 일도 없단 듯이 

Yeah, life goes on 

Like an arrow in the blue sky 

또 하루 더 날아가지 

On my pillow, on my table 

Yeah, life goes on like this again"

So yea, that's life and must goes on.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts