Everyday Calligraphy

Me, a person who have a lot of interest, but at the same time I can be so moody. I love to learn new things to spend my time (besides quality time with the loved one of course). As you can read in here, last year I've joined calligraphy class with Chia and Mau Belajar Apa. Well, that's one of my wishlist, learn calligraphy. *mission accomplished* ;)

But the worst part since then is the mood really up and down. >.<" I know, that's not good, so start from this year I'm trying to keep practicing my super beginner calligraphy skill again and promise to myself, not to be lazy!

Two weeks ago, I found interesting thing on Chia's IG feed. She published her first calligraphy book. Wooohoooo~ congratulations for your book launching, Chia!


This book not only beautiful, but also so inspiring and full with everyday calligraphy projects. Just grab your pointed pen and ink, voila! You can follow all the beautiful projects from the book. Thank you for creating this book, ChiaHopefully this can be my motivation to write again. Huge success for you! :*






Oh ya, if you're interested to have this book, you can contact her email directly to make an order. ;)

Have a well spent Sunday, good people!



xoxo,
Fetty

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts