Sociolla Shopping Experience

Hai haii~

This time I wanna share my first shopping experience at Sociolla. At first I'm very curious when Alodita posted the teaser about Sociolla on her instagram. End up with follow this online shop through Sociolla instagram account, since its very cute and provide a lot of beauty tips and quotes.




Ok, so what's Sociolla? Simply, it's beauty online shopping platform to fullfil your beauty needs in daily life. As what they said, it's your online beauty destination. Because you can find various brand (both local & international) of beauty products with good price range. Yes, I'll tell you, you can compare with others online shop, Sociolla will give you beauty points for every customer who purchase and review the products. We can collect the points to be used as a discount as well when you're making order in the next purchase. So basically you can always get cheaper price when buying beauty products in Sociolla. Sounds good eh? ;)


Sociolla mobile version

Sociolla make sure their customer that they only provide the authentic products, and also BPOM certified (which is important thing for me). Sociolla also guaranteed the customer with a great delivery service, such as having their own courier to deliver customer orders. Just to make sure when you received the products, it's in a good condition and shape.

I chose the payment using COD (cash on delivery), the courier brought my beautiful package and gave it to me directly. And amazingly, he wore suit and tie. Yes, I repeat, suit & tie! Never in my life when I made an order through online shop, your package delivered in a very nice way. Surprise! :'D

Basically, Sociolla itself came from "social" and "bella" it means beauty. It's for active woman (who really loves socialize) and love the beauty itself. I think based on that philosophy, not only selling beauty product, but also they want to inspire us as beauty advisor through their Beauty Journal. So, us as a women can explore our style, also get update on beauty trend.

Ah well, I'm writing to much, isn't it? Let's see what I've got from Sociolla..





So pretty right? The pink box is way too cute to end up on trash bin or whenever you can throw it. Me, definitely reuse the box to put some beauty products there. Another happiness was I've got discount voucher for the next purchase. Woohooo~





What's inside my pink box (clockwise from the left):
1. MAKEOVER - Corrective Base Make Up (Cyanite)
2. THE FACE SHOP - Lovely Meex BB Cream SPF 20 PA++
3. MAKEOVER - Hydration Serum 33 ml
4. COTTAGE - Energizing Shower Gel Green Tea 50 ml (free sample)
5. MASAMI SHOUKO - 2P Oval Makeup Sponge



For minimum purchase IDR 350K you can pick your own sample (as you can see, I pick Cottage shower gel). You can also find my review of those products on Sociolla web. Hopefully it'll help you. As Alodita said, sharing is caring. ;)

And through this first shopping experience, I've got a chance to join competition for Sociolla Summer Soirée with Alodita. Woohooo~ I admire her a lot. So I wish I could be the one of winner, and join the prettiest Soirée in town. :D



Overall, I really enjoyed shopping at Sociolla. You can trust this online shop and get what you need right away (COD is my most favorite shipment option). It's reliable and fast response. I love it! Thank you for giving me such a very nice shopping experience. Sure, I'll be back to buy again and again. :p (wink to husband)


xoxo,
Fetty

Comments

  1. kaaaak nanti tolong di review ya hydration serumnya, aku pengen cobain tapi masih baca2 reviewnya dulu nih hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Tara, aku sempat review di web Sociolla untuk hydration serumnya, tapi ga detail banget (no picture). Mungkin nect aku coba review beberapa produk yg udah kucoba disini. Thanks yaa :)

      Delete
  2. Haai mau nanya dong, itu pas order pakai metode COD, barangnya langsung dikirim besoknya atau gimana ya? Terima kasih sebelumnya :)


    http://magellanictivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Putri, seingatku 2-3 hari kerja. Ga langsung besoknya. Tapi memuaskan ko. :)

      Delete
  3. Haai mau nanya dong, itu pas order pakai metode COD, barangnya langsung dikirim besoknya atau gimana ya? Terima kasih sebelumnya :)


    http://magellanictivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. halo kakak aku mau nanya yang cash on delivery hanya berlaku di pulau jawa saja kah? makasih:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. halo kakak aku mau nanya yang cash on delivery hanya berlaku di pulau jawa saja kah? makasih:)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts