Polly Meets Transformers

Hi all! How's your fasting so far (for moslem)? I hope everything run smoothly. :)

Well, yesterday I watched Transformers: Dark of The Moon. Actually I'm not a big fan of them, but I enjoy and just like it. Anyway, this time I watched in 3D, I think the story is so-so, but the visualization effect is SUPERB! Another things that I love from this movie are the cars that they use, and Josh Duhamel! He's so hot! Then, after watching the movie, I just wondering when we can make movies like that! hahhaha :D

Picture from here

Josh Duhamel on premiere of Transformers 3: Dark of The Moon

Josh as Major William Lennox on Transformers 3

And here's my new mate, Polly Floral Blue from UP




Hope everyone have a great weekend! :)

xoxo

Comments

  1. cute Polly! :)
    I've watched Transformer 3 too...and I like it better than part 2...

    http://gianaryanti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never stop amazed by the movie too...
    this is the best from previous two.. ;)

    http://geniuslicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for me it’s rather weird movie, but of course it’s worth a look.Superb acting and directing talent give an opportunity to enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts