Graduation!

Alhamdulillah...
Yesterday was my graduation (25/5), it's been 5 years ago since I enter Padjadjaran University. The most interesting thing and makes me really happy is I can graduated with him!! :) It's like one of my dream comes true..


Some graduates of HIers 2005

Firstly, I wanna say thank you so much for Allah SWT.
Secondly, for my parents, and my brother for their support and pray for me.
Thirdly, for all of my family, my besties, and my friends, HIers 2005 (esp).
Last.. for him (Mr. Dilianda) who always give me support, love, and patience. :)

This is not the end of my struggle, precisely this is the starting point to enter a new life which is more challenging than college life. ;)


Left: Me and Ninu (we're in same group when Westphalia - India)
Right: Me and Lily (she's one of my besties, and same group when Westphalia)

Comments

  1. Hello,

    My name is Shahnawaz Khatri. I'm doing a flyer for a seminar on college selection at our local masjid and would like to ask you if I may please use one of the photos from you above for the flyer we're going to distribute at local masjids. Both of you are attractive young muslim people. The young people we're targeting will most definitely associate with you. You can let me know by emailing me at skhatri@club05.org.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts