I love Eating! :D

Yeah, I love eating! And I like eating -almost- all of kind of food, kkk (except something prohibited by my religion).
But in this time, I still wanna post about Korea, yeah, Korean foods. During in Korea, I'm addicted to some Korean foods. And I will show you some Korean foods that I like around my campus.

we love Dak galbi (닭갈비) - spicy chicken

Haemul tteokbokki (떡볶이) - spicy rice cake with seafood

I have a favorite place to eat around the school, Hacce, and it's also near from my apartment. I'm really like Chamci albab (참치알밥) and Bulgogi (불고기) in this place.




Chamci albab (참치알밥) - tuna rice hot plate

Ok, and this is Kimchi bokkeumbap (김치 볶음밥), actually it's almost same with fried rice in Indonesia, but of course they have a different taste.

Kimchi bokkeumbap (김치 볶음밥)

Jjampong (짬뽕) - spicy noodle with seafood

Beside the main dish above, we have a favorite street foods, such as tteokbokki (떡볶이), ojingo (오징어), etc. This is our favorite food stall and the owner.

Tteokbokki (떡볶이) - spicy rice cake

As we can see, most of Korean foods is spicy, but for us, it's not really spicy, because we have more spicy foods than that ;) Both of them have a different spicy taste.
Oh ya, I like bibim naengmyeon (비빔냉면) too, it's a cold noodle. Korean people usually eat this food when summer.
Hm.. I guess I'm really addicted with Korean foods, too many foods that I like. When I arrived in Indonesia, I ever made Bibimbap (비빔밥) -rice mixed with meat, vegetables, an egg, and chili pepper paste- with my boyfriend. I bought the chili paste from there, kkk. We're really love it. Although it's not really same with the original 비빔밥, but the taste is good enough. :D


"The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live."
Confucius

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts