Eid Mubarak 2020


This is the second time we celebrate Eid without mudik - going home, to our hometown every year. But this year totally different, since Covid-19 came, we cannot even go outside moreover mudik. But it doesn't mean we're not grateful. I still feel so blessed because can meet Ramadhan again and celebrate Eid at home together, and the most important thing is we're healthy. This year, we did virtual visit to our parents, and had call with friends. Alhamdulillah.. That's enough.

Even this year, I feel so great because I made my own special Eid food, such as ketupat - rice packed in diamond shape using woven palm leaf, and opor ayam - chicken cooked in coconut milk, for my family. I'm so proud of myself since usually every year my mom and aunties made all of them.


For sure, I won't forget this year Eid. So much different, yet giving us valuable lesson. We can still feel grateful in any kind of situation. This is the time for us to slow down, to be more grateful - even to the smallest things, to be more closer with my husband and son. And for these last 2 days, we had bright and blue sky, even rainbow (but I didn't get a chance to catch it by myself). Thank you, Allah..


This too shall pass. 😊

HAPPY EID MUBARAK EVERYONE! πŸ™



xoxo,
Fetty

Comments

Popular Posts