Weaving Time

Hi good people!

Currently I'm in love with doing crafty thing again (my mood is back anyway :p). Since I'm living in the town, I found a lot of interesting stuff, such as crafty class, various events, and many more. But somehow I couldn't make it. Until I found Living Loving , the one who bring my mood back to do this. :D

My first exeperience when I was join their Play with Flower class last August 2014, it is because of my favorite blogger, Claradevi was there, hehehe But after joined the class, I'm addicted to join with another class. But unfortunately, when I found interesting class, their class always fully booked in very short time (next time, I have to be more faster! :p).

This time, I'm interested in their weaving class, but same thing happened again, I missed their afternoon delight and almost missed this LL class. Then I was signing up for waiting list, and fortunately someone drop it and I've got their 2nd session last Saturday! Wooohooooo~

Here's some excitement from last weekend,

Aidea Studio
@nikeprima
@mamiraz


they had mini pop up store as well,





And here's my first attempt on weaving, 




And I met my favorite, Alodita (unfortunately we're in different session, and forgot to take a pic with her, hihihi) and Tara Amelz, she looks like a doll, flawless and sooooo pretty (much more prettier than in her IG feed).


We had so much fun in this class, and I'm so happy met new people, new friends, and got the knowledge. Thank you Living Loving, mbak Nike and mbak Miranti! :*



This is my last weekend, how about yours? ;)


xoxo,
Fetty

Comments

Popular Posts