Pandora Box: First Timer

Hello good people!

I feel so happy today since my long weekend was productive. Actually me and my husband had no plan for holiday (since it's too mainstream :p), but I asked permission from him to join garage sale, and he's so happy. It means I can 'throw away' some unused stuffs at home, and give a room for another one. Here we go, first timer as Pandora Box tenant with my colleague.




Usually I came to the most popular garage sale in town as a shopper, this time was a seller, hehehe It's a new thing for us (with other 3 friends), so it's quite challenging but exciting at the same time. We sell vatious items, from brand new and pre-loved clothes, shoes, bag, baby's stuff, kids toys, books, and even my husband PS4 games! Fun!




And I don't know why I can't stop buying yummy snack, food and dessert! Here are my favorite during Pandora Box last weekend. :D




Last but not least, here's my team and our booth on last day.


Our first experience on garage sale made us addicted to join with another one, I think it's a new addiction for all of us! Hahhaha
Being a seller really help me to think twice when I want to buy some thing. In this Pandora, I feel less impulsive, and more wiser on shopping (ehm! :p).

Have a good day and see you in another garage sale! ;)


xoxo,
Fetty

Comments

Popular Posts