Let It Go

Hello again! :)

It's been a looooooong time I didn't put anything in here. A lot of things happened and it's already 2015!

Just want to restart blogging and share anything interesting and hopefully inspiring for another people.

We start this month with unpleasant thing. S**t happened. Ah well, but I don't really care about the past. Since I have a lot of things to be grateful in the present and ready for every single thing will happen in the future.

Pic. Courtesy @alodita

And fortunately, I'm not the kind of person who always clinging onto the past. I have my husband, and family who always support me, and of course God. So, nobody can let me and us down. We'll keep moving forward, live our life to the fullest and be happy. :)

And here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway!

⛄❄❄❄⛄


xoxo,
Fetty

Comments

Popular Posts